||We are looking for an experienced CIO to lead the IT function at the corporate level, while assuring guidance and support to IT functions on a country level.
• Area of Expertise in Oracle; Retek as well as Supply Chain and ERP implementation.
• Company offering FULL family relocation package: Accommodation Allowance + Transportation Allowance + Education Allowance, Annual Tickets, Health Insurance, relocation allowance.
• Managing and leading the IT function and ensuring the delivery of cost effective IT services that meets the business needs today and in the future
• Formulating IT mission statement and defining strategic direction for IT function
• Assessing business strategy implications on the corporate IT strategy and accordingly adjusting IT mission (if required)
• Ensuring recognition of strategic importance of IT and representing IT's strategic interests
• Drawing management's attention on total IT investment
• Providing leadership and direction for IT organization
• Sponsoring and overseeing major IT implementations
• Approving high-value supply contract rates
• Owning and administrating Corporate IT's budget
• Ensuring system support to the infrastructure (e.g. Office Automation, Intranet) and driving infrastructure initiatives
• Assuring the alignment of the country with business plan initiatives/overall IT strategy
• Recruitment and appraisal along with CCO for IT managers in the country, and IT managers within Corporate
• Managerial experience / IT experience
Salary: £90,000 - £103,200 per annum
To apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
*Only suitable applicants will be contacted