Our Client, a major Group of Companies, is currently looking for a Training Manger to join their executive team. The organization is highly diversified and the challenge lies in anticipating the changing needs of the organization to strengthen their competitive positions and help them to better serve their clients.
• Consulting with MD’s/Exec’s/Managers with regard to their staff’s training needs.
• Ensuring all training solutions are provided in a cost effective way.
• Delivering training in line with the business objectives and HR practices.
• Delivering in-house training programs, to include leadership and management training.
• Ensuring controls are in place for MIS/reports/costings.
• Ensuring Company appraisal program is undertaken each year.
• Liaise with external consultants/suppliers to keep abreast of what is available in the market.
• Active and supportive member of HR.
• Any other duties as required.
• Must have a professional qualification in Human Resources / Personnel development.
• Knowledge and Training & Development theories and best practices.
• Strong focus on soft skills training.
• Minimum 10 years of middle to senior management training.
• Experienced in compiling training course content.
• Excellent presentation skills.
So, if you are up to it, let us hear from you through our website www.falconhuntersinternational.com
(making sure that you fill out the “Candidate Profile Form” completely), or through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org